Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Page Title

I have, for about a year now, been undergoing a serious renovation in my thoughts and life. It is the result of my finally coming to grips with the reality of events and patterns in my life---guided somehow I believe---and coming to grips with the reality of who I am---really.....

Renovation is really an understatement. Revolution would more describe the changes in my life that have taken place---and a new freedom that is indescribable. I am finally at home in my own skin---I finally am dealing with who I was created to be---obviously---and am attempting no more to obtain affirmation and base my identity from those around me ----made in their image, really, their idea of what and who I am.

Such is Fundamentalism. Thank Heaven I have escaped...

This blog is just a way for me to keep track---and wonder---out loud....

No comments: